Friday, May 28, 2010

Invictus.

Morgan Freeman was born to play Nelson Mandela.

I saw that in advertising for the movie "Invictus."

Isn't that fucking weird for both people. I mean, Nelson Mandela is still alive. If I were him, I would be thinking, "What the fuck? Someone was born to play me? I am still fucking alive! Why didn't you just ask me to be in the movie? Or make a fucking documentary. How is someone born to be me? That doesn't even make any sense!"

And weird, even, for Morgan Freeman. If I were Morgan Freeman, I would be like "What the shit? I have lived all these fucking years, and this is what I have been waiting for? To not be my fucking self? I can do other things too! I was not born just to impersonate someone, someone who is still alive and breathing! Look! I can juggle! Look, I can play the part of wisened mentor!"

No comments:

Post a Comment